Craft in the famous open world game on your PC
Would you know what a sandbox game is all about if it weren't for Minecraft or Grand Theft Auto? The video game saga developed by Mojang and purchased by Microsoft almost three years ago introduced the youngest players, not so used to Rockstar's saga, to what an open-word game is.
The main goal of the game is simply to move around that randomly-generated endless world, building all sorts of constructions and objects with the over three hundred different materials available and protect yourself to survive the dangerous nights. However, the best thing about this video gaming classic that has millions of players from all over the world is its graphical aspect: the settings, the characters, and the objects are designed with its characteristic pixel polygons that make it look a retro video game.
Features of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
This edition of Minecraft for PC isn't too different to its versions for iPhone, Android, Mac or even Linux. It includes all these funny features that we summarize below:
- Build all sorts of defenses, constructions, shelters...
- Create and explore and endless world in which your own imagination is your only limit.
- Protect yourself against nighttime monsters.
- Search for materials and create tools, objects, and weapons to be able to survive.
- Different types of controls: controller, touch options and keyboard and mouse.
- Plenty of objects and characters have been added: zombies, pigs, skeletons, baby squid, naked sheep, iron golems, potions, picks... and many more.
- Play with your friends in local multiplayer mode and also online after the next update.
If you still haven't tried it out, be careful, because it's addictive.
What are the different game modes all about?
Over the yers, Minecraft's developers have included several game modes adapted to the different tastes of its users. According to the mode chosen, you get involved in all the action, use the game to just build and relax or live great adventures:
- Survival: the player has to purchase resources to preserve his health and survive the attack of several different night beasts.
- Extreme: a mode identical to the former but with the peculiarity that once dead, the player won't be able to regenerate.
- Creative: the player has an unlimited number of blocks and objects to build as much as he wants without being attacked.
- Adventure: focused on players that create maps for users that want to play online with certain preset conditions.
- Spectator: this mode for watchers allows you to fly over the settings and through the blocks to view the virtual world but without interacting with it.
How to build a house in Minecraft?
Although some of you might be surprised, this is one of the most popular questions when starting to play. A house is an essential element: it's the player's safe shelter to protect himself against Creepers and all sorts of animals, build, sleep or explore with total security. On the Internet, by just making a quick search on Google, you can find hundreds of step-by-step guide and, even better, videos on YouTube that detail the building process with all sorts of materials, and recorded by some of the most popular youtubers and best players in the world.
Now that you know, make the most of one of the most successful games in history that perfectly combines the adventure, platform and sandbox genres, and all the elements we usually love in a geometric and totally recognizable world.
- Requires Windows 10.
- This is a pay-to-play version.
Minecraft Android Pocket Edition
The mobile version of the construction block game
Minecraft iPhone Pocket Edition 1.0.2
An endless world of adventures